Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On Petulance

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately. I'd like to blame it on my day job. My pay was expectantly cut last week, a cup of perfectly shitty, scalding hot coffee was dumped all over me last week, and I've inadvertently become the "go-to girl" around cubicle way. Of course... it's been that way for 8 months now. I loathed my job just a bit less when I could sit here for my 8 hours, keep to myself and whittle away at my crummy paper pushing.

I haven't worked on my re-writes in the last week or so. I'm being terrible with the procrastination. Speaking of, I've had my new tabs for my license plate for nearly a month and haven't put them on yet. Yeah, they're expired, I'll be busted if the 5-0 decides to pull me over.

In the long term, I think I should mention now that I don't have very high hopes for 2011, but maybe I'll be wrong and it will turn out to be a stellar year... but I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment