Thursday, April 22, 2010

Advertising

Yesterday I decided to start working on a flyer just to advertise the business and let potential clients what it is I do, maybe tempt someone to give me a call or shoot an email. I thought, I could mail said flyer out to businesses in my area to start. Of course, the great thing about this business is that I can really work with any one, any where, because of the wonderful World Wide Web.

I still need to polish the flyer a bit, I'm sort of a stickler for details, I don't want to look like a fool to potential business connections, I mean who does? They need to be printed of course, postage needs to be acquired, etc. I'm trying to not put all my eggs in one basket on this one, after all, my mass email technique didn't work so well, or I guess I was just sending to the wrong people.


I still have that one lead from an old friend. She followed up with me yesterday, and will be getting back to me shortly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in that aspect as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment