Thursday, September 29, 2011

On the Autumnal Equinox

I'm few days late... and a few dollars short (as always) but still, I must recognize the changing of the seasons. The weather has been somewhat Fall-like, but I find I'm still not ready to let go of summer. I'm still wearing skirts to work sans hose, I'll still even wear an open toed sandal depending on what the temperature will be. Yes, I'm quite the daredevil.

I enjoy fall because of the bright, blazing beauty of it. I imagine within the next few weeks, we'll see the colors turn, and the leaves will slowly begin to fall. I enjoy crisper temperatures, especially when the summer scorches (and since there is no air conditioning in my home) the cooler temps can be a relief. I look forward to getting lost in an over sized comforter with my Chihuahua to keep warm. I look forward to pumpkin patches, cider mills, fingerless gloves, hoodies, knit hats, and Halloween parties.

It's also a prime season for photography. So in my adventures (one possibly to the pumpkin patch this weekend with the husband and dog) I'll bring the ol' camera and see what kind of shots I can capture, maybe I'll click something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment