Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On Wracked Nerves

The endless rainy, grey days spent alone have allowed me to get a decent amount of writing done on Rogue. If I haven't mentioned it, and I'm sure I have, I'm pretty proud of what I've gotten down on the page so far.

This weather has got me thinking that spring will never arrived even though the calendar says it's been spring for over a month now. Maybe I'll have even more time to hole up and write if the weather is always going to be like this.

On a completely different note, I've got a wonderful support system of friends who are pushing like hell to get Stress Test noticed. My oldest and best friend in particular is my strongest proponent, always encouraging me along the way, buying a copy of the e-Book and paperback, advertising on Facebook, golly Rogue might have to be dedicated solely to him.

Work at the office has been mundane. Another agent quit today, another one bites the dust as I like to say. Whenever I hear someone say they quit, that song plays in my head. I just can't help it.

Well, might as well get back to work on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment