Friday, October 29, 2010

On Halloween

Ah, the annual ghoulie gathering shall commence tonight. I always look forward to Halloween, as it's my favorite holiday. I love dressing up and acting as someone else, hiding my face, inciting terror. It's also the only time of year I get to see some of my old friends together in one place. It used to be a guarantee that I'd see them at least a few times a year, but it seems like now everyone only comes together for Halloween. Maybe that's why it's my favorite holiday.

Tonight I'll be portraying Lizzie Borden. I've added only one feature to her attire, a blood spattered apron (which through research I found she did not wear when she murdered her parents, but I thought it would be a nice touch.) I did the spattering last night, it came out quite well, it dried a little light in color, but you can clearly see it's supposed to be blood.

Tomorrow holds horror flicks, pumpkin carving, maybe a get-together at my place? Who knows? Happy Haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment