Monday, March 19, 2012

On Day Nineteen

Monday again. Y'all know how my weekend went, so I won't even get into it. How was your St. Patty's Day? Were you overcome with green beer and other Irish spirits?

Geek alert: I may have a hard time posting tomorrow as the long awaited Resident Evil is being released and I've got to scoot my ass to the nearest Best Buy and pick up a copy. Not to mention, it's supposed to be 80 degrees in the Mitten tomorrow. I'm sure you understand.

Over the years I've been called a lot of things, sometimes they were nice, sometimes not so nice. Let me tell you, a person never likes it when you call them ass face. I have a couple nicknames that aren't entirely amusing or creative, but I will answer to all of them.

  • Kate = umm... this one is not too hard, it's a shortened version of my name. My husband seems to think it's more "grown up."
  • Bear = you'll think this is disgusting, it's his pet name for me, which is better than what I call him.
  • Kate the Pince = If you've ever seen Trailer Park Boys, you know what I'm talking about, if not, lets just say my big and second toe resemble something of a pincer.
  • Crab Toe = See above.
  • Katiesss = I didn't know I was plural, but friends of mine started saying it and wouldn't stop.
  • Kat = I don't really like this one, makes me sound like an old stripper.
  • Katy-Did = Being called an insect that makes an annoying sound, there are worse things.
These are just the most recent things people call me... to my face any way. I've had at least a dozen other nicknames throughout the years, but I won't bore you with that.

What's one nice thing that people call you?

No comments:

Post a Comment