Saturday, March 3, 2012

On Day Three

It was tough to choose just one photo of my friends and I, and I chose this one, because there is not one single photo of me and all the people I consider friends, so I chose this one because it’s one of my favorites.



This is my wedding day, September 13, 2008. This fine gentleman is not my husband, though judging by the sensual cheek kissing, he ought to be right? This here is my best friend, “Mike.” When most women get married, they get all fussy over the details, and gushy about their dress, flowers, decorations, themes, and so on. Not me, I couldn’t give less than a shit about all of that stuff. Don’t get me wrong, I had a general idea of what I wanted to go on, but no plan of how to make it come together. Thanks to that guy, I had a pretty friggen’ sweet wedding. I mean… we did the Time Warp, okay?




Yes, the day was mostly a disaster. It poured rain the ENTIRE day, I was forty-five minutes late to the ceremony, for various reasons which I won’t discuss, I forgot the music, my garter, and so on. But the important thing is that everyone had a blast.

What’s one of your favorite times spent with friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment